Among Us is a web multiplayer social concluding game developed and published by American game studio InnerSloth. This game was released on June 15, 2018. During a space-themed setting, the sport occurs where players each combat one among two roles, most being Crewmates, with a predetermined number being Impostors.
This game sets different parts for every player. While the number of players takes charge as Crewmates, their main objective is to acknowledge the Impostor. Today, we share a touch of data to assist you with the Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us. thereupon, note, let’s take a better check out this text.
There are two different methods: if you’re playing the sport on your Emulators like Bluestacks, Gameloop, or the other. Otherwise, you were playing the mark on your console using Steam. With this note, let’s check this guide.
How to Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us on BlueStacks 4
It might be possible that the problem is occurring with your server, So changing your existing server might fix this error. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- First, you need to Launch Among Us and then choose the web option, as shown below.
- Now, click on the world button placed at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select either North America or Europe as your preferred server location to change your connecting server.
- Once you’ve got changed the server, you’ll continue playing Among Us without facing any problems.
How to Update Among Us on PC, Android, and iOS
- First, Open Steam and head over to the Library.
- After then, Click on Among US game, and then on the top-right screen, you’ll find an update button.
- Click on Update, and it takes a while, including your internet speed.
- That’s it,
Verify the game file on Steam to Fix the “Running older version” Error
- In case if you stay to face the error, then try the following method.
- Open the Steam Library, then right-click on the Among US game.
- Now, it shows any option with the Properties option.
- Please open it and click on Local Files.
- After that, Choose Local Files and the last select Verify sincerity of game files.
- That’s it
Update Among US on Android
- Open the Google Play store on your smartphone.
- Then After, click on the burger menu placed in the upper left corner of the smartphone.
- After that, click on the My apps & Games, then find Among Us.
- Now, Tap on the Update button.
- Then, it will start downloading the newest version of Among Us.
- That’s it, and you have successfully updated Among Us.
Update Among US on iOS
- Open App Store and then head over to the profile.
- And there, you will find your installed apps and apps waiting for an update.
- Click on Among US if the app isn’t updated automatically.
- Select Update, and it takes some time to update.
- That’s it.
If you are still facing the same error, then you can re-install the app. Also, Clearing the cache and Clearing data might fix this error. On the other hand, Sometimes switching to additional connectivity could potentially improve the error occurring. Therefore, If you are still encountering this error, you can try to contact the inner slot to resolve the error or wait for the patch update.
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully read About “How to Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us guide”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on DroidMix. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable